Sunday, June 24, 2007

Love my Lovebug!

Well, since I didn't get ANY pictures of T and I on Mother's Day, I had Brendan take some of us yesterday on my b'day. :) Here's my favorite one :)


Also, B had a race today up in Duluth and he kicked some major boo-tay! Check his blog for details and a few pics. Gra'ma and Gra'pa Moore came, too, so T got to spend much of the race with them and loves almost every minute of it... hey, it's just not realistic for a 4 1/2 month old to be completely content and happy for 5 1/2 hrs straight. :) I guess the only new thing to post that I forgot to post recently is about T's laughing. He laughs ALL the time and it's SOOOOO cute! He's also super ticklish in his armpits, knees, neck, tummy and I even think his little boobies! HA! It's SO funny because his tickle laugh is almost a grunt giggle. Regardless of how it's described, it's just hilarious!





OH, word to the wise (apparently I wasn't thinking when I did this) but when introducing your lil' one to baby prunes, go easy on them. I kinda wasn't and now we've got a POOP MACHINE on our hands and they are NOT easy to clean up! Yeah, and for some reason instead of buying the usual 3 2-packs like I've done for all the other baby food, I bought 6! Not sure how or even why, but that's what happened. I guess the good thing is that Tegan loves them, so it's not like he won't eat them when I offer them to him.
Another thing. Ladies, watch out. As you've seen in previous posts, Tegan doesn't usually get too messy when I feed him. Well, here's what happened when Daddy got ahold of the spoon... not too pretty a sight if you ask me. I'm still trying to figure out how the prune-oatmeal mixture got on T's forehead. hm.....















One last thing... exersaucers RULE! :)

No comments: