Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Party Time!!!

Well, I'm finally getting around to it... posting a little detail on T's b'day party, but more importantly pictures from the "big day".

Hm... where to start? Well, I'm not sure if I already explained the party, but we decided to keep it small for one more year before going "big" since, despite T's incredible memory, we highly doubt he'll actually remember his 2nd birthday party for very long. So... maybe I'll just share the "big day" in pictures for now and explain more later.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your little man is precious! What a day huh!? Happiness in the face of sorrow. We had Aubrey's first birthday party the day after Logan was born. That was weird. But I'm glad we did it. I'm glad you didn't shut down either! Happy Birthday Tegan!

Elyse said...

Glad Tegan had a great birthday. Look foward to more info. Love and prayers to you guys!
~Elyse~

Unknown said...

what a ham! too cute-Happy Belated bday Tegan!