Sunday, March 29, 2009

Prayers Needed!!!

Prayers for Stellan

I'm not sure if you have heard of MckMiracle... sometimes he's known as MckMuffin... his real name is Stellan. Anyways, Stellan was not supposed to live much past birth if even to that point. Well, God intervened and Stellan was born last Oct. 29 seemingly perfectly healthy. Several days ago Stellan's heart started not working properly, again. To make a long story short, he's not doing well at all now. I only know of Stellan through his mom's (MckMama) blog. Before Stellan's heart got sick [again] I had a tough time reading about the miracle that he is... why couldn't I have a miracle of my own? Now I feel blessed that God didn't make me go through what this family is now going through. Even though I long to have looked into the eyes of my Ty just once and to have that gaze returned by him, I think going through his death after that bond had taken place would probably have been countless times more difficult.

So anyways, please pray for Stellan and his family. I know that God's will WILL be done, so I ask that you pray that whatever God's will is, that Stellan's family will remain strong in their faith and know that God's will is/was for Stellan's best interests. Thank you!
~jenn

1 comment:

Brendan said...

This is hard to read and think about. I feel so bad for the little guy. Hopefully he pulls through it.