Thursday, January 18, 2007

Answering questions:

Had several questions via email and on the phone so here are the answers I know:
1) this could be early labor and continue to progress on to having baby within the next day or 2
2) this could just be because "things got aggrivated" during my exam this morning and they may settle down on their own... I will say, though, that as of now (9:39pm) I am still experiencing regular and noticible contractions.
3) My long term sub was officially hired this week, so that is thankfully taken care of and she will be subbing in my room tomorrow (without formal sub plans, so I'm praying all goes well and if I'm not at the hospital I'll probably go in and make sure all is ok). I'm sure things will be just fine, she taught for 20 years before moving to MN 2 years ago, so very experienced and prepared.
4) I wasn't going to start my leave until either baby came or have the Friday before my due date be my last day
5) I plan on taking 12 weeks maternity leave. The "district" wants me to come back for a min of 3 weeks which would put me at 11 weeks of leave should I go up until my due date, but my director said that she'll make sure I get my 12.

I think that answers everything.... for now at least. Love to all!!!
~j

No comments: