Saturday, January 20, 2007

False Alarm

Well, it turns out that whatever was going on with my body and contractions on Thursday was not labor and the contractions eventually lost their regularity.

After visiting my classroom at lunch time on Friday to check in with my sub I was brought to the realization that I apparently needed further organization in my classroom, so I spent all afternoon and much of the evening Friday as well as many, many hours today compiling and writing up a Classroom Handbook that explains all aspects of the classroom that I could think of. Hopefully that will be helpful. Additionally, I spent several hours writing up the majority of the lesson plans for the coming week should anything happen before tomorrow when I would normally go into school for my weekly planning.

I just pray that all I've done is enough so that the transition between myself and my long-term sub goes as smoothly as possible.

Unless Baby decides to make his/her grand entrance before Monday, I will be teaching up until I deliver... or the Friday before my due date, whichever is sooner. Thanks for all of your continued prayers!!!

~jen

No comments: