Saturday, January 27, 2007

My precious kitty :)

Well, I got up at 7am on my own this morning despite the fact that I was up for an hour from 2:30-3:30am. Of course it's also because it's Saturday and I don't have to be anywhere.

ANYWAY, I come down to the living room and turn on the TV. Now, usually by this time Roli (the skinny kittty) is hounding me everywhere I go to feed him. Well, today all I see is Madison (the fat cat). After 30 min and no Roli I started to worry that something happened. We caught him eating a nut he found on the floor from the salad last night so I worried that maybe he had some reaction, or threw up and choked or something (I'm a worry-wart).

So, I begin searching his usual napping spots: the futon in the office, the glider in the nursery, the futon in the nursery, under the kitchen table... nothing. I go into the nursery for one last look and there he is... in the corner of the room. Now how cute is this? (forget the fact that we don't want him sleeping in the baby's stuff). Just had to share! Love to all!!!
~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On pins and needles here!!!! Any news yet?!?!?!?! I swear I check your blog, and Brendan's, about 5 times a day...maybe 10. I can't wait! I'm guessing it's a boy, about 7lbs.

GOOD LUCK!
Mindy & Chad