Wednesday, July 11, 2007

8 Random Things

OK... Laura tagged me to post 8 random things about myself and so I will do so, but by no means in the amount of depth that she did :)
1. I ran sprints in track in middle school and high school and miss it SO, SO much, though I think what I miss most is really the friends I made and the time we were able to share together doing something that we loved and were really good at.
2. On the subject of running, I dream of completing another marathon(s), but don't know when I'll have that chance again until I'm done have kids. I didn't think I could train for a marathon while breastfeeding and being a new mom (juggling all there is to do and a kid), though looking back, I wish I would have just signed up and forced myself to do it. :) I do think, though, that Brendan and I will run the Twin Cities 10 mile run/race this fall.
3. I dream of having a neat and organized house and every now and then I do a little something to help the clutter... you know, like buy a basket to put stuff in. At least it looks more neat when it's contained inside something, although Brendan thinks baskets are just an expensive way to contain clutter :) I do, though, want to make sure you understand that my house is immaculate compared to those houses on "Clean House" or "Clean Sweep" shows. MAN, those are NASTY cluttered!
4. I made this photo collage for Jen & Chris (sorry, neither one has a blog) as a joke for Christmas... Then, I really printed the picture in the middle of it (the one where they have their pinky fingers linked) and, forgetting it was still in the photo envelope, ripped up the envelope, so they never got it. OOPS!
5. Even though I really didn't enjoy being pregnant too much, I miss it terribly... I don't know why, because I was horribly sick for the first 5 or 6 months (I lost count of the weeks for a while when I was sick because it was supposed to end around 13 weeks and I was still puking around 20 weeks)
6. I'm really sick of trying to think of more random things about myself! :)
7. I was driving to my friend Kaela's house a few years ago and a bird hit my winshield and got stuck under my hood... CRAZY! Yes, the bird died... I think upon impact because it didn't move at all. And yes, that's Kaela's phone in the corner of the photo... she was taking a pic too.
8. I love, love, LOVE Prairie Fume wine, but it's only available in Wisconsin. :(
OK, so I did go a bit into depth... whoops. I tag Jen Merritt, Mindy Steighner, and... yeah, I don't really know that many people with blogs who would do this :) Sorry :)
~jenn

No comments: