Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dating Already?!

Tegan had his first date yesterday... her name is Abbie and she's a California girl! Jenn and I (yes, Abbie's mom has a pretty cool name) took the kids to the Como zoo and conservatory in St. Paul. Abbie was pretty tired, so she slept for most of the time but Tegan really seemed to enjoy most of it, especially the conservatory. There were points in the conservatory where he just couldn't hold his excitement and got quite vocal, it was very cute! I guess when you love nature, especially trees, a conservatory is just amazing! :) The only thing that us moms didn't like about the whole date was how darn HOT it was. And the conservatory... it was down right tropical in there, and I'm not referring to the plants. SO HUMID!
In other news, I had this strange dream this morning that involved flashing in my eyes. Turns out it wasn't a dream... Brendan was taking a picture of T and I. :) Tegan woke up at 5:45 and would start screaming in a seemingly scared tone whenever I tried to leave the room... I wonder if he had a bad dream. :( Sooooo, I brought him into bed with me on the futon in his room to avoid him waking up Brendan should he not fall back asleep and be loud. We both fell back to sleep really quickly and woke up at 7am when Brendan came in and took pictures :)
Happy Wednesday!
~jenn

No comments: