Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Go at Photography

Can you believe that I actually took that picture [above] myself?! The ones below too...I'm trying to get some 'fancy' pics myself... you know, like the ones the professionals take? Tegan wasn't too keen on my 'experiment' but still...how do you think I did???
I love, this one. I just wish it wasn't so angled. Oh well...

I know the background could have been better... I thought the blanket might be cute... maybe if it was on the floor and the rest of the background was white.... I don't know.

In other news... Tegan went with me to school today to get started on organizing my new room... He did pretty darn good! He played in his pack-n-play for the first time... usually we just use it as a portable crib. T really seemed to enjoy it and I didn't have to worry about him tipping over and cracking his noggin' on the hard floor :) After he tired of that I put him in the Jumperoo for a while (yes, I went prepared!). After a long while I could tell he was gettin' sleepy... I had hoped he would being that it was already 10:45 and nap time usually is around 9a.m. While he slept for 30 min or so I assembled a new wheeled easel, a.k.a. wheasel. LOVE IT! I've wanted one for so long and now "I" have one... at least my program bought one for my classroom. :)

Once T woke up from his much needed, but short nap we cleaned up and hit the road as it was both our lunch times. For Tegan it was peas w/brown rice and plums w/apples. MMMMM... can't say I was jealous, though. I had left over 'tot casserole! Now that was good!!!

Well, that's all there is to tell. OH, I've been refinishing a dresser for T's room that my parents refinished 27+ years ago before I was born for me. It is now a beautiful light natural maple with a hint of white stain. Hard to describe but I LOVE it and it should match T's crib almost perfectly! All it needs is hardware, a.k.a. drawer pulls, now and it'll be 100% finished! Nothing like a trip to Lowe's in the afternoon! :) I'll post a pic soon.
Love to all!
~j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he is cute and your prictures are great!!!!

Ben Dodds said...

Those darn professional photographers...