Sunday, August 12, 2007

Trouble On Wheels

at least that's what his shirt says... what do you think?Tegan actually only slept for 30-45 min, so not too long, but I thought the picture was so precious despite the fact that we get one of these pics at each race (they do start at T's naptime, so it's inevitable). Regardless, I thought the photo was a bit fitting considering T's shirt. HA!

So today was Daddy's race at Welch Village and we finally got to spend some long awaited time with Grandma and Grandpa Moore. I think the pictures tell it all:


Yes, I did say that we got to see Grandma AND Grandpa... I guess I didn't do a very good job of getting photos of T and G'dad... but I do know that G'ma took some, so I'll have to get some from her.

There's really not a whole lot else to report... I guess no news is good news. OH, I know. Have I mentioned that T is now sleeping through the entire night most nights?! Yes, that's from about 7 or 7:30p.m. until about 7a.m. Let me tell you, it's FAB-U-LOUS!!! God was listening to my prayers... He just waited a little while to answer them. :)

I'll end with my favorite picture from today. So innocent and T's eyes just POP! :) Love to all!!! ~j

p.s. for those of you who keep asking, YES, we did find daycare and we are SO excited with the woman we chose! As we knew, it all was for the better. PTL! (Praise The Lord!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that shirt!!!

Man he is SO beautiful!

Room 307 said...

Hey!!! When do you start school?? It's meet the teacher night on Thursday!! I'm excited!! = ) Those pics are so cute, he is so stinkin cute!!!