Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Family Sticker

I'm sure you've seen them... those stickers on the back window of cars (usually mini-vans or SUV's) that depict the family with stick people. Well, I found the website (http://www.ourstickfamily.com/) and "made" our family sticker... I didn't buy it though. They're super expensive and our family is expected to grow a bit more over the coming years :) Thought I'd share what it'd look like now, though.
Other updates include Tegan's first 2 days at daycare. Monday (Day 1) went great! Our daycare provider said T took 2 naps (a.m. for 1 hr and p.m. for 2 hrs), ate pretty well and played like crazy with the other kiddos. Tuesday (Day 2 & today) was a bit different. I noticed when I picked T up yesterday that he had some small bruises in and on his ears... then all evening Brendan and I noticed T pulling and poking at his ears like he does when his teeth (though still under the gums) were bothering him. SO, I gave T some Tylenol before bed last night and again this morning before we left for the day. Well, I guess he didn't get anymore during the day because he didn't nap at all today, wouldn't eat, and was basically fussy all day. Oh well. I told her (our daycare provider) that I'm totally fine with her giving him Tylenol when he's like that and actually suggest it since it makes the world of difference. Needless to say, Tegan went to bed early and has been sleeping like a rock so far, so hopefully tomorrow he'll be well rested and have a better day! :) Please pray that Tegan adjusts to daycare quickly and that I adjust to taking him and going back to work.

Sorry, no new pics... oooh, how about a video of T on the Jumperoo???!!! DANG after 2 long tries it won't upload... :( boo!
Love to all!!!
~jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had soooo much trouble getting our videos to post! I ended up needing to compress the video files before uploading them. That did the trick. Hopefully the video program on your computer can compress files. (I did mine with iMovie HD.)

Ivy.

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Jenn, Hi! Thanks for signing our guestbook and for visiting Andrew & Adam. Tegan is SO handsome! I really enjoyed checking out your blog and looking at all your pictures. I LOVE his eyes and his smile! You are very blessed!