Sunday, October 18, 2009

Already Spoiled!

My sweet little girl isn't even born yet and she's got a closet full of clothes... don't worry, they are in multiple sizes - mostly newborn and 0-3 months with a few 3-6 mo. They are already so cute, I can't even begin to imagine how much cuter they'll be on my baby girl :)

(this first pic is of the comforter for her crib set, a super soft blanket and a bunny rattle... not clothes, obviously)















Casey, you are SO loved!!! OH, and don't think T got the shaft, he got some new "train conductor" pants (as we call them) from the Gap, too (on ultra clearance of course - you know me).

I'll finish with a cute story - last night we had friends over for dinner and afterward we were sitting on the couch talking (B & I, our friends Josh and his girlfriend Erika, and Tegan). Josh and Erika asked Tegan if he has a girlfriend yet and he quickly replied with "Yeah!" When asked who she is, T then replied with something along the lines of, "It's Casey, my sister. She's growing in my mommy's tummy." We all had a good laugh :)

Take care and love to all!
~j

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We must have been shopping at the same places! I just bought several of those outfits for Dublyn. Shopping for girls is so fun (and dangerous!).

susie said...

oh my, you will never need to buy clothes-ever! Please tell me some of those are gifts!