Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo Update

Well - Casey and I are officially 27 weeks along today... my weekly update tells me that she is approx 15 in head to heel and weighs just over 2 pounds. At this point she is about 1/2 the weight of Ty when he was born and only 3 inches or so shorter. WOW! Crazy to realize how far along we really are. We could potentially be meeting this little girl in 9 weeks! I'm SO very excited.

I thought I was looking OK, but I guess the face is finally filling out like the belly. BOO! Oh well, part of pregnancy, I guess. Otherwise, though, I'm feelin' good and Casey is one busy little girl - doing her best to keep up with the activity level of her brothers (sorry Brendan, I guess girls don't necessarily make for calmer babies). HA! Most of her strong kicks and movements are during the day, so hopefully that's a good sign that she'll be a great night time sleeper! (One can hope, right?!)

Tegan is officially not feeling well. It's 7:45am and I just snapped this pic. Doesn't he look peaceful? Too bad he's usually awake by 6:45 begging to watch cartoons and play legos and choo-choos. Poor guy had a temp of 102.9 (ear thermometer) when he got home from daycare yesterday. Our daycare provider took his temp (under arm) earlier in the day and it was 100.8, so she kept him until I got off work. She said that he laid of the floor all afternoon and didn't want to play - as you know, that's NOT what my child is normally like. He nearly fell asleep on the 10 min drive home, too. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing and he's back to himself today. Thanks to Brendan for staying home with him today so that I didn't have to go in and make sub plans and such... such a hassle, especially if the sub doesn't do anything I leave for him/her, which usually happens unless it's one of my few reliable subs.

Gotta head to work. Love to all!
~j

No comments: